Terms & Conditions
VEGGIEPETS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. VeggiePets.com is owned and operated by VeggiePets.com Ltd, a vegan owned company based in Hampshire in the United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales (No.11400912) Our VAT Registration Number is GB316876475. VeggiePets.com is a Registered Trade Mark.
2. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to VeggiePets.com Ltd.
4. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us (whether online, by telephone, in-store, at public events or by such other means as we may permit), you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
5. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
7. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
8. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website, including but not limited to, images, artwork, logos, product descriptions and metadata, or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
9. You may not infringe our registered trademark rights, copyright materials, trading styles or other intellectual property. Such infringements shall result in legal action by us to the fullest extent. Unauthorised use of our content viewed as ‘Passing-off’ shall also be subject to legal action by us.
10. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
10. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. When we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
12. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale, are correct at the time when the information was entered into the system.
13. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
14. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
15. All orders are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): (i) upon dispatch of your goods to you; or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you at our premises; or (iii) by your purchase of the goods from us at a public event, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
16. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
17. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part or content thereof, without any notice to you.
18. We accept no liability to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
19. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only. Delivery schedules and estimates are generally reliable (more so with couriers) but can not be guaranteed. Your items may be delayed in transit due to circumstances beyond our control, such as difficulties in the postal and courier systems, during unusually busy periods, especially in the weeks leading up to Christmas, strikes, adverse weather or pandemics, etc.
20. You agree that our liability is to deliver within a reasonable timescale as fast as circumstances allow and that time is not of the essence.
21. You agree that in line with UK legislation we have a maximum of 30 days in which to fulfil your order. Delivery of your order later than estimated, but within 30 days, is not automatic grounds for a refund.
22. You agree that we may use your full contact details in order to assist with delivery. For example: include your telephone number on the delivery address label.
23. You have a right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the date of delivery, for any reason.
24. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed, you must contact us IMMEDIATELY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 023 9245 3355, to ensure we are notified at the earliest opportunity. A cancellation form is also available on our website for your convenience.
25. Orders that have been paid for online will be prepared for dispatch as soon as possible. If you wish to cancel or change your order you agree to contact us IMMEDIATELY to ensure we can intervene before the parcel has been dispatched. If we do not receive an immediate notification you may be liable for the cost of returning goods to us, or the cost of the postage to redirect the parcel back to us, subject to our Returns & Refunds Policy.
26. Our Returns & Refunds Policy will apply at all times.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
27. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
28. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on-demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
31. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
32. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise, where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.